We have redesigned this series of products, and the current model is NK2, a USB switch matrix with a USB Hub function.
- Metal shell and rocker switch, EleksMaker consistent retro design style.
- Provide 6 controllable USB power supply ports for external USB devices, such as the EleksTube IPS clock of EleksMaker, etc.
- There are 4 independent USB data ports on the back, which can be connected to an external keyboard, or other desktop devices that require USB data transmission.
- A new switch indicator light is added above each swing switch to facilitate understanding of the switch status.
- The total power is 15W (this product does not include a USB adapter, it is recommended to use a 5V3A USB adapter, and does not support any fast charger). The data interface is USB2.0 (only suitable for keyboard, mouse or receiver).
NK Blocky USB Hub User Guide[Download]
The following is an introduction to the older models, which are no longer in production.
6-Port USB Blocking Switch Instructions